Catoctin Springs offers a rare and exclusive opportunity to live in one of Virginia's most prestigious towns. Maturely wooded three-acre homesites designed for private estate-style living await you. Together with highly-refined homes that uphold our legendary passion for fine architecture and demanding craftsmanship, Catoctin Springs is sure to become a masterpiece for all to admire. Residents at Catoctin Springs enjoy an excellent commuting location with close proximity to Routes 7, 15, and the Dulles Greenway. Highly coveted Loudoun County public and private schools are located nearby. Shopping is just minutes away in the Historic Town of Leesburg and at the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets.
2013 is a Great Time to Buy! Don't Miss our NEW Shingle Style Custom Homes now available in Leesburg on Three Wooded Acres!
For more information, call us TODAY at 703-378-3310.
- Take the Dulles Greenway Tollroad (VA-267 West) towards Leesburg.
- Take the US-15 N/VA-7 E exit, EXIT 1B, toward FREDERICK MD.
- Merge onto US-15 BYP N/LEESBURG BYPASS.
- US-15 BYP N/LEESBURG BYP becomes JAMES MONROE HWY/US-15 N.
- Follow Route 15 North to Left on Montresor Road (Route 661). Go 2.2 miles to Left on Daleview Lane. Go 0.5 miles and make a Left onto Laurel Hill Court.